วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

English for Academic Purposes I Week 2


What general knowledge (content) did you gain?
          I learn about cultural rules and I get to knowledge is most people do not touch in public in Japan. Women often hold hand in South Korea. People kiss when they say hello in Brazil. People look down to show respect in Africa. People from North America usually look you in the eye when they talk to you. People look at the speaker to show that they are listening in North ans South America.

What English knowledge (grammar) did you gain?
          My friend , she come from Chonburi in Thailand. People always hold hands in the public. She think in your culture use eye contact a little bit. She look at each other on a bus or car.

Write about culture using the new vocabulary words
          I study at Burapha University International College so In my life I have met many people of different nationalities and different cultures rules so when I not sure, I should don't touch them. I have to respect the people and this customs and if I make a mistake I will sorry by say sorry to them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น