วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

English for Academic Purposes I Week 3


What general knowledge (content) did you gain?
          I learn about The land of smiles and I to take knowledge is the word for smile in Thai is yim. Thai people think that smiling is especially important than. It keeps relationship between people strong. In all cultures , people smile when they are happy. And people from many cultures smile in difficult situations. But in the Land of smile , there is a smile for almost every situation.

What English knowledge (grammar) did you gain?
          I learned about every sentence need a subject and a verb some verbs also need an object. Object come after verb. Subjects and objects are nouns or pronouns.

Write about culture using the new vocabulary words
          In my life at Burapha University International College. I have many friends , they are funny and like to smile. I think that smiling is especially important and it keeps relationship for many people and last one smile is expression on their faces and my friends they are agree with me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น