วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

English for Academic Purposes I Week 4


What general knowledge (content) did you gain?
          I learn about The Beautiful Stranger and I to take know ledge about the first giraffe to visit France. She was gift from Egypt to King Charles X of France. She traveled on a boat more than 2000 miles down  the Nile river to Alexandria , Egypt. Then she traveled by ship across the Mediterranean Sea to France. When the French welcomed her , they mamed her "The Beautiful Stranger."

What English knowledge (grammar) did you gain?
          I learned about the first word in a sentence always begins with a capital letter. In addition , some nouns always begin with a capital letter , even if they are not the first word in the sentence. they are called proper nouns.

Write about culture using the new vocabulary word
          In my life I used to go to the zoo with my family. I went to kaokeaw zoo , This famous zoo in Chonburi. I and my family went to see animals , this zoo have many animal. this zoo have hippos , lions , giraffe and meerkat etc. this animals are popular for tourist because this animal is stranger and beauty but I like meerkat , it is small mammal and it so cute.
        


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น